Monday

Jewelry, Shoes & Handbags will always fit



Cargo Vest: Old Navy, Tank: Motherhood Maternity, Maxi Skirt: Nordstrom, Sandals: Target, Bracelet: c/o Yuni Kelley via Etsy, Watch: Fossil, Necklace: Forever 21, Handbag: Coach

So here it is, another maxi skirt. I know, I'm super adverturous these days with my clothing. At least I threw a vest on it to make it look like a new outfit. My wardrobe is pretty limited and quite frankly shopping for clothes is not fun while pregnant. I've decided my new favorite things to shop for while pregnant are: jewelry, shoes and handbags as they never seem to disappoint and always fit. I recently got a gorgeous new bracelet from one of my favorite Etsy shops Yuni Kelley. Check out her shop she has such great pieces. 
Don't forget you can use code LINDSAYJ for 20% off your entire order. Get to it ladies.